Driven to be the best together!
The RPA Business Analyst’s role is responsible for assuring that processes are in place to promote and facilitate continuous improvement projects and enabling robotic process automation function. You will need to create and direct all process improvement and standardization efforts as well as finding new areas of possible RPA solutions and encourage decision makers to devote resources to these initiatives and administrate all the changes.
In most of the pojects you have the opportunity to add your personal touch; being creative with different methods based naturally on the needs of the project. It is an exciting and dynamic time to be in this ABG environment when collaboration, brainstorming and developing the best solutions for and with the business teams signifies the importance of the impact RPA can have on our processes.
Your role will be:
- Partner with BSC & International Leadership Team and the middle management team in identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve the process in aspects terms of Lean, standardize them as much as possible, make them prepared for robotic solutions and enable RPA developers with necessary documents
- Actively lead project teams and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- BSC or MSC degree required preferably in business or finance discipline
- Strong project management skills and experience with the ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities
- Fluent English – oral and written; additional EU language (DE, FR, IT or ES) and fluent level is a clear advantage (but not mandatory)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity.
- Logical thinking to find the hidden opportunities of the business processes.
- Clear understanding of RPA capability and applicability (certification is not a must)
- Experience with leading the identification of opportunities for improvement or automation (method and approach should be explained)
- Project management qualification (an advantage but not necessary)
- Lean/Six lean sigma methodology Training (certification is an advantage but not necessary)
- Experience in multiple service lines/departments in an SSC environments is desired
- Experience of using MS packages e.g.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MSProject
- Change Management qualification (an advantage but not necessary)
Why Avis Budget Group?
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in affect)
- Cafeteria with wide range of elements, e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment