Driven to be the best together!
The role of our Continuous Improvement Lead is crucial in assuring the implementation of processes that promote continuous improvement and enable robotic process automation. As a CI Lead, you will take the lead in enhancing and standardizing processes while exploring new areas where RPA can thrive. Collaborating with the Operational management at ABG, we work together to bring these initiatives to life.
In each project, you have the opportunity to leave your personal touch by creatively applying different methods based on the project and team's needs. It's an exciting and dynamic environment with a diverse team, rich in multicultural backgrounds, and always hungry for innovation.
Your role will involve:
- Partnering with the BSC, International Leadership Team, and middle management to identify, plan, and implement key projects for process improvement. We strive to optimize processes using Lean principles, standardize them as much as possible, prepare them for robotic solutions, and provide RPA developers with the necessary documentation.
- Leading the effort to create best-in-class processes.
- Supporting requirement gathering and contributing to solution design.
- Serving as a servant leader for project teams and making individual contributions throughout the implementation.
- Spot and assess process to bring into our CI and RPA programms
- Support the creation of the technical documentation in the case of RPA projects.
To join us, we eagerly await your application if you possess:
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably in business or finance.
- Strong project management skills and experience, with the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluent oral and written English; additional fluency in an EU language (DE, FR, IT, or ES) is a clear advantage (but not mandatory).
- Experience in creating and understanding project and technical documentation.
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity.
- The capacity to dive deep through multiple layers to identify the root cause.
- A clear understanding of RPA capabilities and applicability (certification is not required).
- Experience leading the identification of opportunities for improvement or automation.
- Project management qualification (an advantage but not necessary).
- Training in Lean/Six Sigma methodology (certification is an advantage but not necessary).
- Experience in multiple service lines/departments (SSC environment is an advantage).
- Proficiency in MS packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project.
- Change management qualification (an advantage but not necessary).
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in effect)
- cafeteria with a wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- bonus of annual gross base salary as per our applicable bonus policy in effect
- employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- we are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- we support your career development with an internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- we are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- additional holiday for your birthday
- young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, and we represent over 30 nationalities
If you want to be driven to be the best in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be!