Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The MSO Processor is responsible for ensuring all Avis Budget Group MSO paperwork is processed timely and accurately. Respond to incoming calls and e-mails promptly, providing all necessary research and documentation needed. In addition, will be handling researching invoices, balancing incoming vehicle information, data entry of various car information, auditing, as well as addressing processing and DMV issues. Handles direct entry to the Toyota MSO system.
What you’ll do:
- Balance MSO's that arrive each day
- Sign, print and notarize every MSO/Completes letters of corrections
- Complete full adds, adding delivery dates into wizard
Sorts and counts work
- Order duplicate MSO’s/Complete duplicate report
- Answer high volume of e-mails, dealing directly with manufacturers
- Train temps and other associates as needed
- Open mail/send UPS packages
- Cross train and assist in all other tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- High School degree/GED required
- 3-5 years data entry experience, customer service skills required. Must be PC literate(MS office/Excel)
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Excellent data entry skills, multi-tasking, and organizational skills, Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good analytical skills and some macro knowledge preferred. Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment.
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Virginia BeachVirginiaUnited States of America