Avis Budget Group doesn’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. We are 'Connecting You To More'.
Across our world-leading brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless - we’re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before.
- Understands the business strategy and translate onto business department/ employee level;
- Create the alignment within the organization how to implement action plans
- Understands and communicates Assistance related projects and priorities in the Team
- Proactively identify and support new IT and process solutions, proposals to leverage the maturity of service delivery
- Has overall knowledge of the processes of the given service.
- Contributes to improve the quality and efficiency of the services and to develop the processes.
- Ensures the continuous operation of the section entrusted to him or her while maintaining an efficient management of resources.
- Leads or participates in department projects as required.
- Ensures high-level performance in his or her section in order to attain established service requirements and objectives (SLA).
- Communicates expectations, goals, targets and KPIs to the delegated team.
- Monitors and make proposal for the improvement of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensures written processes are up to date.
- Ensures operation is compliant with all relevant regulations such as PCI, SOx. Internal process controls
- Ensures executive escalations are resolved with highest priority.
- Build trust and rapport with all levels of internal and external employees and interact positively and professionally
- Maintains regular contact with key internal partners, evaluates and understands their needs, provides information concerning everyday operation.
- Escalation focal point for the partners related to all assigned process related escalations
High Performance Behaviours:
- Be a role model for each of the High Performance Behaviours and integrate these into everything you do from interviewing, coaching, and performance management.
- Sets team objectives and individual objectives to each member of his/her team.
- Set clear expectations to team members on required knowledge and skill level and ensure functional training is in place.
- Manages the performance of the team and the Performance Management Appraisals within the managed functional area.
- Motivates colleagues with continuous feedback and coaching in order to reach business and personal objectives. Plays a key role in developing and coaching team members.
- Identifies potential talent in the team. Ensures succession planning is in place.
- Responsible to select new employees best fits to job according to job skill profile and strive to retain well performing employees.
- Responsible for on boarding of new joiners including check point assessment.
- Develops and/or propose decision on low performers.
- Ensures one to one discussions are regularly held for the direct reports.
- Carries out administrative tasks delegated to him/her.
- Implement workforce plan, allocate and administer resources (holiday, time sheet, work schedule).
- Executes backup mechanism (ensuring that there is proper coverage of processes at any time).
- Degree – BsC or MsC level -
- Fluent in the languages of the partner country – German C2
- Fluent English Level. At least on a Level - C1
- Fluent polish language will be beneficial
- Professional qualification preferred
- 2 years +’ experience of working in Multi Site, Multi-Country Fast Paced Corporation
- at least 2 years people management experience
- Knowledge of the BSC/SSC systems and processes is an advantage
- Ability to travel within a designated region in case of need
- Ready to work in a 24 hours/365 day operation team