Driven to be the best Together!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
The Automation Developer is a key role within the Business Process Improvement team. It enables the business to automate business processes to improve quality by eliminating inconsistencies. The Automation Developer will become the architect of the new improved processes that the digital workforce performs, working with the rest of the Business Process Improvement team.
As an Automation Developer, your role will involve:
- Engineering robotic processes to improve our operations and add value.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements for deploying automation solutions.
- Working in a fast-paced project environment, contributing to planning and managing constraints.
- Supporting risk management during implementation.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for solutions.
- Demonstrating the best use of UiPath Robotics software through the utilization of RE-Framework.
- Creating reusable components and maintaining libraries.
- Managing the lifecycle of RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
- Supporting operational teams during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and rollout phases.
To join us, we are excited to receive your application if you have:
- Excellent customer support skills and experience in developing partnerships with multiple teams, always striving to exceed customers' expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, allowing you to approach challenges from a logical, analytical, and technical standpoint, driving the development of new solutions.
- Preferably, 2+ years of experience with UiPath.
- A university or college degree, preferably in informatics, statistics, finance and controlling, or international economics (a plus).
- Proficiency in MS Excel and VBA programming.
- Knowledge of version control and release management, such as Bitbucket.
- A good balance between technical expertise and commercial business awareness.
- High technical and intellectual curiosity, enabling you to perform root cause analysis.
- Adaptability to change, as we are an ever-changing company.
- Effective communication skills to engage with stakeholders at different levels and understand the full requirements of process automation.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power automate is a plus
Why choose Avis Budget Group?
- Flexible working arrangements in line with our remote policy.
- Possibility to work remotely from abroad (according to our remote policy).
- Cafeteria benefits including SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, and pension fund.
- Employee discounts program with various partners.
- We are proud to work in the greenest building in Budapest, the Green House Office Building.
- Career development support through our internal learning portfolio and talent programs.
- A vibrant and engaging work environment with our Fun Factory team organizing well-being and mental health programs, team building activities, social events, and CSR (Charity) activities.
- Recognition program to appreciate your achievements.
- Additional holiday for your birthday.
- A young, dynamic, and multicultural environment, with an average age of 31 and representation of over 30 nationalities within the BSC (Business Service Center).