About Avis Budget Group
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
As a Fleet Coordinator you will provide support to the Fleet Manager with a major focus on fleet and yield functions.
- Coordinate movement of vehicles, as required, both within and outside the state.
- Monitor availability of speciality/ commercial vehicles to meet the demand in each location including foreign fleet and allocate to One Way as appropriate.
- Transfer vehicles to other fleet owners as required.
- Liaise with car dealers to ensure a timely delivery of the new cars on the fleet.
- Installation of vehicles on to Wizard, and associated paperwork and processing.
- Liaise with Remarketing/Fleet Manager to identify sale cars and ground accordingly.
- Identify and ground cars due for service ensuring vehicles are serviced on a timely basis.
- Ensure all Registration plates for sold vehicles are accounted for and taken to the department of transport daily.
- Assist with movement of vehicles to the sale yard and collect spare keys for all sold vehicles.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative
- Accounting/Business Administration experience and excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency across the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel
- An ability to relate well with employees, customers, industry bodies and other stakeholders
- Speak and write fluently with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and simply
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of vehicle life cycle management
- Fleet Management /Rental/ OEM experience
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
- Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets , fitness classes , shopping discounts and much more
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential
In accordance with our Avis Safety Pledge and Budget Worry-Free Promise, ABG’s Vaccination Policy requires all Australia-based employees to be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination to our Human Resources Department. You will be provided with relevant information throughout the recruitment process.BrisbaneQueenslandAustralia