Omnichannel Campaign Manager - Bracknell/Hybrid working
Are you an ambitious, creative, data-driven, and hands-on Omni-channel CRM expert with specific experience in designing and building entire customer journey communications, and its execution across multiple on and offline customer engagement channels (eg Email, SMS, Push app notifications, call centres, messenger tools like WhatsApp, etc)?
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, technical and creative focussed, Omni-channel Campaign Manager who is keen to take on a large role in the transformational work to help design, develop, and deliver new end-to-end digital customer journeys and help build a new commercially led omni-channel experience.
This exciting new role is vital in our ongoing journey to deliver better journeys and experiences for our customers, where you will work alongside our Omni-Channel Content Manager, our in-house international CRM team based in Barcelona and the Digital and Technology Innovation function.
This role sits in our International Marketing function, where you will work in a fast-paced commercial environment, in a highly visible role working on a key priority programme that reaches across the ABG business.
The Omni-channel Campaign Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with Operations, Digital, IT, and the Customer Services teams to improve and deliver a world-class digital customer journey experience.
- You will design customer communications that simplifies, smooths, and speeds up experiences throughout the entire rental journey - from placing a booking, preparing to arrive at the rental station, picking up their vehicle, enjoying the drive, returning and after the rental.
- You will build a consistent/seamless omnichannel experience by:
- Identifying & mapping out the customer journey routes across channels, identifying gaps, inconsistencies, & making improvements.
- Designing and building e2e campaign journeys, engagement triggers, Next Best action/channel/offer, messaging in orchestration engine tools.
- Identify the content objectives & desired outcomes of each communication point.
- You will optimise omnichannel engagement decisions & personalisation by:
- Working with the Omni-channel Content Mngr to optimise content by providing clear content & messaging objectives in each step, and how these need to be adapted for different channel types (eg SMS vs Email vs WhatsApp messenger etc).
- Working with the Mktg Science lead to identify the need, application and implementation of relevant models (eg product recommendation, nudge msg, channel cost to serve recommendations, LTV etc)
- Working with technology to communicate the needs and to ensure that the tools, data, and architecture supports the capabilities needed to deliver successful omnichannel campaigns.
- You will achieve the omnichannel commercial objectives by:
- Signposting customer journey routes that optimise cost to serve across different engagement channels, and nudge content that optimises cross/upsell opportunities.
- Optimise Next best action, channel, offer, product recommendations (including cancellation interventions).
- Improve comfort, speed and expectations of the rental process and identify ways to improve NPS and customer experience to increase customer lifetime values.
- You will design and deliver new campaign processes that ensures legal, GDPR, data security compliance and QA is at the highest levels.
- Use AB testing methodology to continually challenge and improve Omnichannel CRM campaigns and use a data-driven approach to Omnichannel CRM.
- Engage and influence change across business functions in support of the Omnichannel customer journey/CRM requirements (eg legal, IT & technology, data architecture, operational & digital experience processes etc)
- Champion of great customer experiences while being commercially focused.
- Proven ability to communicate fluently with a variety of stakeholders across different functions and levels.
- Ability to influence others in a collaborative, fun and nurturing way, to deliver results driven and high-quality work.
- Very comfortable with working with IT/Technology; have a good understanding of customer data platforms, orchestration engines and CRM automations.
- Be comfortable with imperfect data, happy to solve problems, and must be willing to roll up own sleeves and get stuck in.
- Experience of working in a global organisation with colleagues located in different countries.
- Highly comfortable with working on a large scale, with target audiences across multiple countries and languages.
- Be interested in the Travel and Automotive industry and embrace diverse cultures.
- 5-7 years’ experience of working in CRM and with CRM technologies.
- Strong experience in developing and implanting customer journeys across different channels (eg email, SMS, Push Notifications, call centres, website, messenger services, etc).
- Open, positive, collaborative approach, clear communicator and experience in working with colleagues across international regions.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM Tools (eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Experience in using orchestration engines (eg Pega) is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing and implementing next best action and channel pathing campaigns.
- A strong AB testing approach and data driven insight reporting background.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and Ampscripts.
- Experience in briefing content creation.
- Experience with SQL and big data would be useful.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms and the travel industry would be useful.