Store Manager - Edinburgh Airport
Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Store Manager !
Are you great at building an engaged and motivated team? Do you have a track record of increasing customer service and sales? Do you thrive in taking ownership for the profitability through collaboration? Then this is the position for you!
You will have the opportunity work as part of a leadership team, driving operational and revenue performance while ensuring costs are controlled. Leading by example you will inspire, develop and grow your team, managing and motivating staff to achieve the exceptional customer led service Avis prides itself on.
Key responsibilities of a Store Manager:
- Training, motivating and coaching employees to ensure sales, customer service and quality standards are always met
- Working as part of a leadership team to collaborate in driving excellence
- Managing and developing business relationships and proactively promoting our brands within the local community.
- Tracking performance levels within store
- Formulating and implementing strategies to optimise and control costs
- Communicating business and location performance setting targets and expectations in line with the Company’s business plan
- Leading improvement strategies within the store.
What we are looking for:
- People focused leaders who have a passion for developing teams to excellence
- People who understand that the customer must be at the centre of what we do and have a proven track record in this
- N unrelenting focus on delivery of KPIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence, with at least 12 months driving experience.
Great rewards for great work
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. That’s why we are committed to looking after our people as much as our customers. We offer:
- 33 days holiday
- A Perkbox account, giving you access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, online GP appointments, fitness classes, learning courses and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group (including Zipcar).
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, operating three of the most recognized brands in the industry through Avis, Budget and Zipcar, the world’s leading car-sharing network. Together our brands offer a range of options, from car and truck rental to on-demand car sharing that bring vehicles closer to where and when customers need them, by the minute, the hour, one-way, daily, weekly and months-long reservations. Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
Apply Now!EdinburghUnited Kingdom