Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
We are looking for an IT Senior Auditor to execute IT and integrated (operational) audits obtaining assurance over core IT (e.g. Infrastructure, Information Security, Change management, Application controls, IT operations, etc.), related business processes, and emerging technology risk areas (e.g., RPA, AI, Machine Learning, Cloud).
In this position you will leverage IT risk knowledge to provide insightful recommendations to business stakeholders improving the design and effectiveness of the IT and business control environment.
As part of the Internal Audit team, the IT Senior Auditor will contribute to the timely completion of the Global audit plan and execution of Department strategic initiatives to advance Internal Audit programs.
What you’ll do:
- Execute risk-based IT audits including integrated audits (operational) in accordance with the department audit methodology and IIA standards
- Support the IT Audit Sr. Manager or other project managers by contributing to all phases of assigned audits including planning, conducting walkthroughs, performing testing, workpaper documentation, control design assessments, drafting audit observations, and verifying audit issue closure
- Prepare audit planning documents, audit announcement letters, and audit work programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of key areas
- Analyze data sets to create an appropriate audit sample and/or identify trends within a population that can provide key risk insights
- Lead meetings for assigned audit areas, interact / communicate with all levels of the organization, and develop value-added relationships with process owners and business unit management
- Partner with the business and IT stakeholders in identifying and evaluating risks, establishing mitigation and control plans, and understanding cross functional IT control impacts
- Communicate audit results, audit recommendations, and other key messages to Internal Audit management and relevant business stakeholders in a concise, clear, and timely manner
- Provide timely status reports to the IT Audit Sr. Manager and/or project manager
- Support multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage timelines in order to deliver high quality work products in an efficient and effective manner with limited supervision
- Support the Information Technology risk assessment process to identify current and emerging risks and develop the annual IT audit plan
- Estimated up to 20% travel
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or Accounting)
- 3+ years of audit experience preferably in a Big 4 Public or National Accounting firm, or comparable business experience
- CISA certification is preferred, and other audit, security, or technology certifications are a plus (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
- Strong understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Change Management, System Development Lifecycle, Information Security, Application Controls, IT Operations etc.)
- Experience executing risk-based integrated audits (IT & operational)
- Experience with reviews of emerging technologies (e.g., RPA, AI, Machine Learning, Cloud) are a plus
- Working knowledge of IT SOX requirements, IT control frameworks (NIST, COBIT, etc.) and related business process control activities
- Ability to understand and articulate broader business implications/risk of complex IT matters
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate audit observations and improvement opportunities
- Experience with leveraging the use of data analysis tools is a plus (e.g. ACL, IDEA, Tableau, Excel, SQL, Alteryx.)
- Proactive, organized, and able to manage competing priorities in order to deliver timely completion of assignments
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skill with strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
- Intellectual curiosity and healthy professional skepticism
Perks you’ll get:
- Clear and defined career paths to pursue
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
Who are we?
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration, and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America