Shift Premium may Apply
Immediately hiring! No experience required! If you have worked as a lot porter at an automotive dealership, we have a fantastic opportunity for you. Join our growing enterprise. Become a member of our Avis Budget Group team where you’ll be an appreciated and valued addition!
What You’ll Do:
Your primary job will be to efficiently move our fleet vehicles within our lots or to different locations, as required. Additionally, you will inventory our cars, enter vehicle status in a handheld device and ensure our lots are organized and tidy.
Perks You’ll Get:
· Bi-weekly hourly wage (New York and Puerto Rico: weekly wage)
· On-the-job training in our vehicle makes and models
· Paid time off
· Medical, Dental and Other Insurance
· Flexible spending account opportunity to contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
· Retirement benefits (401k)
· Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Above perks may vary based on full-time/part-time status and location
What We’re Looking For:
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
· Willingness to work outdoors, near a mechanical shop with moderate noise and drive in all weather conditions
· Flexibility to work all shifts
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, continuously stand, walk, sit and kneel frequently, enter, exit and drive a variety of vehicles in all weather conditions
· Must be 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
Who We Are?
At Avis Budget Group, we are a team of driven individuals who perform with purpose. As a leading provider of mobility solutions, we proudly represent renowned brands such as Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With over 70 years of industry expertise and a strong presence in 180 countries with 11,000 locations, we are actively crafting the future of our field. We invite you to apply today and become part of our dynamic workforce, where you'll discover an encouraging work environment, a group of close-knit employees, and a world of boundless opportunities within our growing enterprise.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other category protected by applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.