Passer au contenu principal
Airport Ops

Rental Consultant

  • Penrose Local Market; Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Operations
  • Full time
  • Added

La description

The commercial side of our business rents vans, small and large trucks and is looking for what we call a Rental Operations Agent to join our team. Someone with great customer service skills but who is not scared to get their hands dirty! Do you have what it takes to be the face of our business? About the Role   Working from our largest commercial depot in Penrose, 70% of the role will be working from our customer counter where you will greet and interact with customers, market products and services and complete rental transactions, contracts and bookings. The other 30% of the role will be to ensure our customers always get the best experience and as such you will inspect vehicles and equipment for damage, refuel vehicles and assist with the cleaning of our vehicles both interior and exterior as per company standards. What we are looking for: *     Full, clean, valid class 1 driver’s licence is essential for this role but class 2 or 4 will be seen as highly advantageous (we can also assist you in obtaining a class 2 and/or class 4 licence) *     Previous experience within retail, hospitality, customer service or similar roles  *     Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while delivery exceptional customer service  *     Comfortable learning and using various computer systems to accurately input rental information (training will be provided) *     Ability to follow procedures and adhere to company guidelines and standards  As we operate from 7am to 4pm Monday to Saturday  we would look to put you on a roster for a 40 hour work week. What’s on offer: *     $23.70 per hour plus the opportunity to increase your earnings with our sales incentive scheme (class 2 and 4 licence holder will be eligible for a slightly higher rate) *     Uniform and parking provided *     Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance, discounted health insurance and superannuation options  *     Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group and our partners *     Access to discounts and offers from retailers and big brands *     Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential   If you would like the opportunity to represent Avis Budget Group, then we want to hear from you! To put an application forward, please Apply Now.   About Avis Budget Group  We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry. Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward. Auckland Auckland Nouvelle-Zélande

R0140348

Rejoignez la communauté des talents

En savoir plus sur les opportunités de carrière et les événements à venir chez Avis Budget Group

Recevez des alertes-emploi