Driven to be the best together!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex regional organisation. It's a very exciting company to be — dynamic, creative, collaborative & innovative.
The RPA Developer is a key role within the Business Process Improvement Team. It enables the business to automatize business processes, with or without the need of human interactions in order to improve quality by eliminating the possibilities for human mistakes and creating time for more value-add processes. The RPA Developer makes a bridge between the BPI and other Business Units when it comes to delivering automation solutions and providing technical recommendations and support through the project.
Your role will be:
- Responsible for analysing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions
- Support on the build-up of TO-BE process flows
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using UiPath.
- Automate manual, reparative, rule based processes by reviewing and assessing the development need
- Identify reusable components as building the workflow
- Ensure the best practices are met throughout the lifecycle of a RPA delivery
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Excellent customer-facing skills, with experience in developing partnerships with the team and customer and collaborating with others to exceed customers’ expectations. Adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running and providing timely responses and solutions as required
To join us, we are looking forward to your application with the following education, experience and technical skills:
- 2+ years UiPath experience is preferable
- University or college degree, preferably in informatics, statistics, finance and controlling or international economics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and related VBA programming
- Experienced in version control and release management
- Demonstrate a good balance between technical expertise and commercial business awareness
- High level analytic skills and mind – intellectual curiosity and will to understand and act upon root causes
- Able to view the big picture and deep dive into processes
- Able to take complex data and present findings in a simple yet engaging manner
- Able to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key, and directions can change frequently
- Able to communicate properly with stakeholders from different levels about technical details in order to understand full requirements of process automation
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in affect)
- Cafeteria with wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements!
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities
If you want to driven to be the best in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!BudapestHungary