Up to $500 Retention Bonus
Unlimited Commission - Average FT Earnings is $82,008/year
Shift Premium may Apply
Immediately hiring! We are now seeking passionate, energetic and motivated people, like you, to join our growing Avis Budget Group enterprise. We’ll help you reach your full potential by developing, encouraging and rewarding you to maximize your earnings in a friendly and empowering sales environment.
What You’ll Do:
You will rent our cars and sell our products and services at our airport rental counters. This includes processing contracts, listening to and identifying customer needs, upselling our offerings and services to enhance their travel experience while providing excellent customer service.
Perks You’ll Get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage plus an extremely profitable monthly commission / incentive / bonus plan (Unlimited earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!) (New York and Puerto Rico: weekly wage)
- Minimum commission guarantee or actual commission, whichever is greater, for the first two months
- On the job training to enhance your professional sales skills
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Flexible spending account opportunity to contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Above perks may vary based on full-time/part-time status and location
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Professional, engaging personality
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Must be able to sit, stand and type for prolonged periods
- Must be 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
6 months real estate or retail sales experience in a fast-paced environment is a bonus!
Who We Are:
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are crafting the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, with driven employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other category protected by applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.DallasTexasUnited States of America