Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The Senior Manager of Revenue & Customer Analytics will be responsible for developing and delivering critical business insights and decision support to the Marketing, Sales, Ancillary Products, and Pricing leadership organizations. This includes end-to-end analysis of the revenue generation lifecycle to optimize commercial/leisure contracts, marketing funnel activities, ancillary pricing/offerings, pricing strategy, and business mix. This position will be located in our World Headquarters Parsippany, NJ office.
What you’ll do:
- Lead team/individual efforts to develop accurate and timely analyses on a wide variety of areas related to marketing, sales, ancillary products, and pricing. This may include analysis and optimization of marketing strategy/execution, contract terms/conditions, ancillary pricing/bundling, understanding competitor pricing strategy, pricing strategy/execution, etc. Draws conclusions and makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Analyze/validate/develop advanced analytical models/tools/technologies used across the business teams
- Partners with Leadership Teams at Headquarters as well as field teams providing consultancy services on analytics capabilities to solve business challenges through operational analytics, financial modeling, and business foresight.
- Deliver point in time analytics supporting current business needs and anticipate volatility in key focus areas.
- Partner with cross functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Ancillary Products, Pricing, Fleet, Field Operations, etc.) to understand and represent implications of strategic changes to overall business and functional areas.
- Oversee and manage team of 2 strategy & analytics analysts
What we’re looking for:
- Masters degree in Operations Research, Data Science, Econometrics or related field .
- 8+ years experience delivering advanced analytics data/tools in the marketing/revenue management/pricing space.
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen with the ability to deliver technical analytic outcomes as well as strategically partner with senior leadership on impacts to strategy.
- Ability to think strategically and identify critical success factors when developing analysis and reporting activities. Ability to translate diverse pieces of information into meaningful conclusions and results.
- Proven experience in continuous improvement methodology and solid problem-solving skills to quickly assess an issue, determine root cause, identify possible solutions, make recommendations and drive implementation.
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization and time management skills to drive timely business results.
- Demonstrated change management aptitude and ability. Takes a proactive role in bring about change, applying new ways to develop the business through improved management of people and processes.
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels to include remote partners and to influence executives, peers and team members.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills to effectively deal with various levels of management and staff.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively develop and lead a high performing team to meet the function/department/company short-term goals and objectives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Advanced skills in data science, statistical analysis, model creation
- Expert proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Python, SAS
- Expert proficiency in accessing, compiling, and analyzing large volumes of data across various database platforms (AWS/Oracle/No SQL/PostGres)
- Expert use of Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Excel
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America