Salary is determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Immediately hiring! We’re looking for responsible, detailed people who are ready to accelerate their automotive repair career! Whether you have worked in an auto garage or car dealership, this job is for you! Become a member of our family-friendly Avis Budget Group enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
You will perform basic repairs on a wide variety of vehicle makes and models with minimal technical supervision, including some preventative maintenance (oil, lube and tire repairs) and depending on your technical expertise, warranty repairs. You may assist our experienced mechanics in complex repairs.
Perks You’ll Get:
· Bi-weekly hourly wage
· On-the-job training to expand your automotive abilities, help to obtain ASE Certificates
· Paid time off
· Medical, Dental and Other Insurance
· Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
· Retirement benefits (401k)
· Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
What We’re Looking For:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
· Minimum 1 year auto repair experience, 1 ASE (ability to obtain 2 more ASEs in first year)
· Willingness to work in a mechanical shop with moderate or loud noise level
· Must possess all tools required for auto repair and maintenance
· Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
· Flexibility to work all shifts
Previous OEM experience a bonus!
Who We Are?
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, continuously stand, walk, sit and kneel frequently, and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.EnglewoodColoradoUnited States of America