Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The Workforce Management Analyst will be responsible for taking lead in executing analysis that will improve forecast accuracy, schedule efficiency, and operational effectiveness as well as supporting the development of Workforce Management Platform.
This individual will leverage the analysis provide actionable and executable insights to Sr. Leadership and assist in delivering on the actionable insight throughout the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Own system configuration for scheduling, forecasting, labor standards and operational practices
- Responsible for the accuracy volume forecasts, schedules, schedule models and schedule for ecasts for the domestic operations. Accuracy will enable the ability to staff the correct number of associates at the correct time in order to meet customer demand and service level objectives
- Performs analysis using predictive modeling, testing of multiple inputs, using mathematical and statistical simulation analysis to forecast the potential impacts of service offering changes, customer workflow and process changes, operations drivers, and customer routing changes; including financial implications
- Analyzes, and supports the team in analyzing, performance utilizing continual forecast strategies, key operational metrics, and leading indicators to understand patterns and trends against tolerance levels;
- Develops and executes response plans working alongside team to proactively identify priorities and develop insights to maintain business results, improve customer satisfaction, maximize workforce efficiency, and improve operational and financial performance
- Leads creation and delivery of forecast, schedule efficiency and operational reports to stakeholders and validates for accuracy; continually monitors, completes ad-hoc queries, and analyzes and measures overall performance for the entire enterprise
- Drives innovative impact with a customer driven mindset that leads to operational excellence; continuously assess and redesign processes that are repeatable, sustainable, and scalable to ensure customer requirements are met; accountable for development, maintenance and continuous improvement of all workforce management processes; implements and embeds lean principles and tools
- Project management of ad hoc projects
What we’re looking for:
- BA, MBA desired
- 1-3 years of experience in the workforce management space
- 1-2 year experience in car rental/hospitality /retail/call center
- Strong modeling skills; proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including intermediate to advance excel skills required.
- Experience with Blue Yonder/JDA, WorkJam and Workday
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment
- SQL knowledge preferred
Perks you’ll get:
- Clear and defined career paths to pursue
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
Who are we?
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration, and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America