Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
At our Virginia Beach Shared Services Center, we are looking for a Secondary Key Processing Coordinator to join our Key Storage Department. Under general supervision, this position will provide excellent service delivery of secondary keys for the Avis Budget Group fleet, which includes the receipt and storage of keys during the intake process and the shipment of keys. The Coordinator will exercise judgment within defined procedures to meet individual goals and department expectations. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary accordingly based on assignment.
This position will require some Saturday work as needed.
What you’ll do:
• Process daily intake of keys, ensuring appropriate storage and compliance of ABG’s North American Fleet
• Utilize daily reporting to ensure shipment of pre-pull and secondary request for assigned ABG area locations.
• Daily team functions, providing backup coverage as necessary
• Weekly processing of replenishment keys, creating area inventory
• Other duties as assigned as needed
What we’re looking for:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Experience in inventory/shipment related environment helpful.
Skills and abilities you should have:
In order to be successful in this role, you must have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and be a self-motivated and directed individual possessing the ability to work at a steady pace to ensure optimal service.
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company-matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service, and more
- Community involvement opportunities
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Virginia BeachVirginiaUnited States of America