About Avis Budget Group
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
The Travel Sales Manager will oversee and maximise business opportunities, drive revenue and profit growth across the Avis Budget business. This individual will be responsible for overseeing relationships with our major travel partners.
- Maintain established relationships with travel partners (Agencies and Travel Consultants) throughout the market.
- Manage and develop new business opportunities within existing client portfolio to increase revenue and meet sales targets for travel markets within Avis Budget Group.
- Report monthly against targets set and review variances, problems, opportunities, competitor activity and items of industry interest.
- Prepare and meet the annual portfolio business plan that supports the company’s strategic objectives.
- Negotiate competitive contracts with our key accounts that are mutually beneficial.
- Manage client expectations, service level agreements and contractual arrangements.
Skills & Experience
- Proven record of revenue growth and profit achievement in an account management role
- Knowledge and application of the strategic dimension of sales and managing key accounts
- Ability to maintain existing business and identify opportunities for further growth
- Previous experience of sales account management
- The ability to use your initiative and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency especially with MS Office
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus + Company Vehicle
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
- Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets , fitness classes , shopping discounts and much more
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential