Connecting you to more.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organization!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support, and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast-growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organization. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative, and collaborative.
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and the largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with a winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
Currently, we are looking for talented Specialists for our Rental Operations Team to keep in touch with German partners and make sure that our rental agreements are all in order.
The team provides front- and back-office support to car rental locations by managing the overdue rental dunning process: chasing customers to get the cars back on time, investigating reasons for the delay, and extending rental agreements. They manage vehicle exchange by ensuring the right car category is in the right place at the right time through coordination between customers and rentals station. Additionally, they are also responsible for long-term rental renewal including all relevant information gathering and handling double movement clarification.
As a Rental Operations Specialist your role will be:
- Managing the relationship with Avis Budget Group customers, partners, and rental stations via phone (mostly outbound calls) and email
- Proactive problem solving and answering inquiries during car rental
- Managing overdue rentals: investigating reasons for the delay, extending rental agreement where needed
- Managing car change process: ensuring the right car category in the right place at the right time
- Gathering the available relevant information in Avis sources and databases for solving the problems
- Precise administration
- Providing support in updating process documentation, following–up, and recording changes
- Contributing to recognizing the opportunities for improving processes
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
- fluent knowledge of German (verbal, written)
- confidence in English is also a requirement (verbal, written)
- experience in a Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer orientation
- outstanding problem-solving skills, logical and proactive thinking
- attention to detail, ability to tolerate monotony
- collaborative approach, team spirit
- ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking skills
- ability to take initiative and act assertively even in situations not yet experienced
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
If you want to be connected to more in your career, Avis Budget Group is a great place to be!BudapestHungary