Compensation Analyst - Bracknell/Hybrid
Avis Budget Group are looking for an exceptional Compensation Analyst to make an immediate positive impact in our Global Total Reward Centre of Expertise. In this job you will need to be willing to take the exciting challenge and opportunity of this high-profile role providing global compensation support for our 30,000 employees across 27 countries.
At Avis Budget Group we don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, and Zipcar – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry. We’re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before. We’re looking for the very best talent to help us do it, and in return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we’re committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Global Compensation Director, you will be an integral member of the global compensation team. To be successful in this challenging role you will be able to contribute to the development and implementation of our compensation planning and design, program administration, analytics and reporting. You will play a key role in supporting our incentive compensation programs and year end processes, including administration and program design. You will support Regional Total Reward Directors. HR business partners and company leaders providing expertise, analytics, and guidance of compensation programs and policies.
- Providing support on global change projects to evolve our global compensation framework
- Delivering quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the formation of policy and programme design
- Assisting with delivery of all cyclical compensation activities including annual salary reviews and incentive compensation programs.
- Regular Job Evaluation and Salary Benchmarking in line with our Global Grading structure, working with HR Business Partners to improve their understanding of the process and philosophy of job evaluation.
- Use advanced analytical and data presentation skills to design and build compensation reports, metrics and tools that clearly communicate relevant information to support compensation decisions.
- Development of global salary structures based on a thorough and insightful view of our markets
- You will have a key role in ensuring the successful roll out of the Annual Incentive schemes and Salary Review processes in our new HR system, Workday. You will also review Compensation transactions in Workday to ensure compliance with globally agreed guidelines.
- You will keep abreast of legislative and market changes and also best practice in order to provide advice on Compensation matters such as gender pay legislation and other ad hoc projects.
- Submission of salary surveys to Hay and Towers Watson, supporting the annual salary budgeting process and managing/updating country specific salary ranges.
- A proven proficiency in job evaluation and market analysis
- A proven ability to effectively design and manage compensation programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including data analysis and interpretation, demonstrating accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience of working in a complex multinational environment
- Experience of contributing to annual pay cycles and knowledge and experience of job evaluation methodologies
- Positive attitude to problem solving and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to Workday or similar HR Information System.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please don’t waste any time, apply now!BracknellUnited Kingdom