Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
But we also connect our interns to more: opportunities, support, collaboration, exposure, and most importantly—power to contribute to your functional track and do work that actually has an impact on our Fortune 500 company. Join us in our global world headquarters to learn the ins and outs of your department, and work on major projects that will truly transform our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders and team-build with your peers to build your professional network. Take on special project work to help us innovate while increasing your own career potential and continuing your professional development. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What you’ll do:
- Audit subset of claim inventory for billing and recovery accuracy and opportunity
- Track billing and recovery daily performance, identify trends and opportunities
- Forecast month-end close on KPI’s by brand
- Work to convert unallocated claims in document repository platform (DMP)
- Work within DMP to identify claims with missing documentation
- Communicate billing and recovery opportunities to management to be passed on to operations
- Manually create final billing documents on pending open inventory (ACOR) and review for accuracy
- Examine ACOR tolerance and coordinate with VDC and Supply Chain management
- Work within DMP to bill and track internally repaired damages and services
What we’re looking for:
- Junior or Senior majoring in finance, business, insurance, risk management, or data analytics
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Strong analytics skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau or Power BI
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- Advanced MS Excel and intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills
Perks you’ll get:
- Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full-time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
The fine print:
Avis Budget is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America