Shift Premium may Apply
Are you seeking immediate employment? Whether you have completed an automotive technician program, gained experience in an auto garage or dealership, put your extensive knowledge of cars to good use by becoming a valued member of our family-friendly Avis Budget Group enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
You will coordinate the entry / exit of vehicles into and / out of our rental fleet, including pre-delivery and post-use inspections, license plate installation / removal, coordination of registration papers, stickers and car keys, and preparing vehicles to enter our rental fleet for customers or exit our rental fleet to be sold at retail used car lots, auctions or for other buyers.
Perks You’ll Get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage (New York and Puerto Rico: weekly wage)
- On-the-job training in our vehicle makes and models
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Other Insurance
- Flexible spending account opportunity to contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Above perks may vary based on full-time/part-time status and location
What We’re Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Attention to detail, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word)
- Willingness to work outdoors or near a mechanical shop with moderate noise
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, continuously stand, walk, sit and kneel frequently, enter, exit and drive a variety of vehicles and type
- Must be 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
Prior auto service maintenance experience a bonus!
Who We Are?
At Avis Budget Group, we are a team of driven individuals who perform with purpose. As a leading provider of mobility solutions, we proudly represent renowned brands such as Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With over 70 years of industry expertise and a strong presence in 180 countries with 11,000 locations, we are actively crafting the future of our field. We invite you to apply today and become part of our dynamic workforce, where you'll discover an encouraging work environment, a group of close-knit employees, and a world of boundless opportunities within our growing enterprise.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other category protected by applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.KennerLouisianaUnited States of America