Driven to be the best together...
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organization!
Currently, we are looking for a talented Specialist for our Rental Operations Team focusing on clients in French-speaking EU countries.
Why Avis Budget Group?
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in effect)
- Cafeteria with a wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements!
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities
As a French Speaking Rental Operations Specialist your role will be:
- Managing the relationship with Avis Budget Group customers, partners and rental stations via phone (mostly outbound calls) and email
- Managing overdue rentals: investigating reasons for delay, extending rental agreement where needed
- Managing car change process: ensuring the right car category in the right place at the right time
- Gathering the available relevant information in Avis sources and databases for solving the problems
- Precise administration
- Providing support in updating process documentation, following–up and recording changes
- Contributing to recognizing the opportunities for improving processes
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
- fluent knowledge of French and English (verbal, written)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer orientation
- outstanding problem-solving skills, logical and proactive thinking
- attention to detail, ability to tolerate monotony
- collaborative approach, team spirit
- ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking skills
- ability to take initiative and act assertive even in situations not yet experienced
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
If you want to be driven to be the best in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!BudapestHungary