- Support the delivery of targeted Direct Sales revenue and cross sales across the Direct Sales channel segment online, contact centre and retail walk ups.
- Development of the annualised online tactical sales promotion plan including initiatives to grow inbound contribution and cost-effective use of Direct Sales / internal recharge of Acquisition budgets
- Support Avis and Budget with UK CMS online content, Contact Centre and Retail relating to fleet, locations, brands, products, and promotions
- Offline, support and drive Direct performance management of Contact Centre and walk-up conversion, optimising pricing to fleet availability
- Financial analysis, monitoring, modelling, and forecasting of booking run-rate to contribute toward rental days, supporting the UK weekly business review and trading meeting commitments
- Support new and existing site tenders with Digital sales forecasts to optimise revenue growth
- Support the Marketing Manager and central team with SEO and CRO to optimise UK online sales traffic and conversion
- Support organisational Web and App development to drive commercial contribution
- Drive optimal online customer acquisition to achieve return on advertising spend (ROAS) and cost per acquisition (CPA) targets for Avis and Budget brands
- Weekly collaboration with the PPC Team Leader and UK support team to optimise Search capability to drive UK inbound contribution within budget parameters and drive the acquisition plan for Digital Display advertising via Programmatic, prospecting, retargeting and META.
- Work with the Direct Sales and local Marketing Manager and CRM team to grow the UK direct database via touchpoints across the on and offline journey in a data-compliant manner. Support the commercial contribution of UK unpaid channel through planning, compiling JIRA briefs, scheduling of email content across Avis and Budget brands and integrated social media content planning.
- Product development of Avis Inclusive and driving integrated campaigns that increase awareness of the benefits of inclusive offering. Conduct regular Ancillary product pricing reviews and support customer adoption and marketing awareness of products such as Super Cover and Avis Travel Companion
- Support the marketing implementation of the EV and Hybrid vehicle campaign strategy in the UK.
- Support the UK delivery of Avis Preferred membership campaigns, relaunches and sign-ups, and market adaptations of the EMEA loyalty model.
- Routinely ensure the accuracy of all UK ABG brand, product, fleet and service content and information is accurately reflected in both external and internal media and channels.
- Work in close collaboration with other Sales Channel segments, Revenue Management and Finance to achieve the UK’s rental days in accordance with the fleet plan and Ops
- Monitor and identify distribution performance enhancements and restrictions with a positive impact on Direct Sales performance overall in close collaboration with UK Ops, Sales Segments and Revenue Management and support the optimal annualised sales contribution of short and long terms rentals
- Internal interaction across EMEA Sales Channels, Contact Centre and Marketing delivery and external digital, marketing, and PR agencies.
What would success look like in this role?
- Support the delivery of Direct Sales Revenue, Days and Rate Per Day target, at optimal ROI
- Successful roll out of new products and channels
Education and professional qualifications
- Proven track record in Digital Sales and Product Management in a consumer & trade facing business
- Travel industry Digital experience supporting a global business
- Working with Media / Marketing agencies
- Evidence of performing growth working with external media agencies and channels
Technical/business skills & knowledge
- Working with Content and CMS technologies
- Delivery of new product initiatives
- Sales orientated and comfortable with analytics
- Proven post campaign analysis background