Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Avis, a Fortune 500, $5.4B global company is seeking a MS Dynamics NAVision Engineer to join our dynamic team. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and others- are shaping the future of mobility with innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our global reach and strong data-based market intelligence position us well as a leading provider of mobility options, with more than 70 years of mobility experience and 11,000 locations. At Avis Budget Group, we believe mobility as a service should be completely connected, integrated, and on-demand for our customers and other businesses, connecting people to more.
The impact you’ll make:
We are seeking an MS Dynamics NAV (Business Central) Technical Lead to join our team here at our EMEA HQ in Bracknell.
As an MS Dynamics NAV (Business Central) Technical Lead you will take technical ownership of the NAV application across development of new functionality and L3 support. You will perform the technical design, development and unit testing, interfacing with business analysts, project managers, testers and end users.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for MS NAV application development. This includes responsibility for solution design, development, testing.
- Level 3 support of application, including investigating incidents raised by business and support key business processes.
- Interface with business users to meet user acceptance testing.
- Manage release process through relevant system environments into production.
- Within Application Development Portfolio work with management team to ensure:
- Applications that perform within agreed service criteria
- Quality systems delivered on time and on budget
- Systems & enhancements that meet SDLC process and that they are fully SOx & PCI compliant
- Corporate Governance:
- Understand company policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines.
- Comply with regulatory requirements
What we’re looking for:
- Substantial development experience with MS Dynamics NAV, including C/AL.
- Ability to develop against NAV interfacing systems.
- Significant experience of delivering software solutions in a commercial environment.
- Work experience in a complex international environment interfacing to business and IT leadership.
- Documenting designs and technical solutions to a high quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Extra points for this:
- Experience of multi-country, Europe-wide NAV systems.
- Experience of intercompany accounting using NAV.
- Experience of leading a technical team.
- Experience in travel, logistics or transportation industry.
- Good understanding of development costing and budgeting.
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America