This is an on-site opportunity
Avis Budget Group Canada is looking to hire a Revenue Management Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate/experienced candidate with excellent analytical and communication skills to play a key role in a busy team which is central to the company’s profitability. We offer an energetic, collaborative working environment and an open culture that will give you the opportunity to rapidly take on increasing responsibility while gaining recognition, and the opportunity to work with senior colleagues.
Salary range : $60,000 – 70,000 annually
What you’ll do:
- Managing optimization process, focusing on distribution, pricing, segment management and demand management
- Demand forecast management
- Recommendation of pricing strategy and pricing tactics
- Supporting the development and maintenance of revenue management process and tools
- Delivering high quality quantitative analysis to support own recommendations
- Communication and relationships with key partners in other departments
- Support communication and reporting for regional board
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a business related or science subject
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyze sophisticated scenarios and solve problems, formulate recommendations and communicate them effectively to senior management
- Customer focus: understanding the needs of internal and external customers and responding promptly
- Communication skills: balancing talking and listening in meetings, communicating ideas simply and clearly, confident representing own views, regularly sharing information and ideas
- Completing work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintaining focus, energy and effort when under pressure
- Planning and delivering; working hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritizing work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.