Monthly Commission Opportunity
Shift Premium may Apply
Immediately hiring! If you’re bored working at a call center, behind a hotel counter or as a cashier in a retail store, we have the job for you! We are seeking passionate, energetic and friendly people, like you, to join our Avis Budget Group enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
You will assist our frequent, premiere customers at our airport operations. This includes processing rentals of customers who are members of our loyalty programs, offering them products and services and providing excellent customer service to improve their travel experience.
Perks You’ll Get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage plus monthly commission / incentive (unlimited earnings) (New York and Puerto Rico: weekly wage)
- On the job training
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Flexible spending account opportunity to contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Above perks may vary based on full-time/part-time status and location
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Engaging personality, effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Must be able to sit, stand and type for prolonged periods and drive a variety of vehicles.
- Must be 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
6 months retail customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is a bonus!
Who We Are:
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are crafting the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, with driven employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other category protected by applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.