Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Avis Budget Group is looking for an Account Manager for their Global Travel and Partnerships team. Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio including Associations, Financial Partners, Hotels and Employee Benefit companies. This role builds strong and lasting relationships with existing partners to help Avis Budget Group’s business grow year over year.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, grow and develop your assigned portfolio of leisure accounts, and maintain projected revenue targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with accounts, as well internal stakeholders.
- Identity and implement growth opportunities, and coordinate with Marketing and Pricing on launching strategic opportunities.
- Negotiate contract renewals.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with account, including the customer service, billing, marketing, and reporting inquiries from accounts.
- Lead business reviews, and strategic planning sessions with accounts.
- Evaluate existing partnerships and determine actions to optimize performance and cost of sale
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 year experience in Account Management role is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Driven, self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships effectively
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce to track and report sales activity
- Strong prioritization skills
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Minimum travel of 20% is required.
Perks you’ll get:
- Clear and defined career paths to pursue
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
Who are we?
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration, and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America