Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
We are looking for Marketing Manager of Car Sales to lead customer acquisition, demand generation, and revenue growth through our strategic initiatives in car sales. Entrepreneurially driven, s/he will lead digital lead generation strategy along with launch of unique brand positioning of Avis Car Sales. S/he manage digital media budgets to optimize performance KPIs, including CPC, CPL, ROAS and conversion metrics on key digital channels including Paid, SEO and Affiliate programs. Blending creativity and analytic rigor, s/he drives car sales volume -generating campaigns that directly contribute to the growth of consumer direct revenue goals and customer lifetime value. S/he is comfortable in strategic decision-making as well as hands-on activities. S/he is a natural relationship-builder with the ability to communicate effectively across all stakeholders and get them excited about car sales marketing initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Develop and launch customer acquisition strategy through key digital channels including PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliate, re-targeting, email, and other new avenues of growth opportunities
- Optimize paid media budget and strategy across channels to deliver demand generation strategy and consumer direct revenue growth for car sales
- Own performance marketing KPI’s, hit and exceed consumer direct revenue growth targets through digital lead generation while driving towards cost-efficient growth
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally in developing and launching customer acquisition and demand generation strategy
What we're looking for:
- Require min. of 5 years of experience in digital media buying, running, and managing performance marketing campaigns for B2C strategy, especially lead-generation business model
- Experience in leading internal and external team plus
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Demonstrated successes in delivering revenue growth through digital channels, including forecasting, managing, tracking, and pacing ROAS towards budgets across key digital channels
- Proven track record of driving consistent revenue growth through performance marketing initiatives with a deep understanding of digital marketing KPIs
- Prefer having an experience in start-up and/or entrepreneurially driven business environment
- Strong sense of ownership moving from strategy to hands-on mindset
- Hunger for growth, motivated by hitting daily, weekly, and monthly metric targets, able to think creatively as well as proactively address challenges to deliver on revenue growth goals
- Excellent analytical skills for robust data driven decision-making process in distilling data into KPIs and actionable marketing strategies
- Advanced experience in Google Analytics and suite of digital analytic tools
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in travel industry plus, but not required
Perks you’ll get:
- Clear and defined career paths to pursue
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
Who are we?
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally-recognized brands including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck, and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration, and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America