About the Role
As a Curtesy Bus Driver, you will transport our customers to and from our terminals in a safe and timely manner. This role can be full time or part time. Working hours will be between 730-530pm, Monday through Friday.
What you’ll do
- Shuttle customers from our rental location to the terminal and back
- Follow all speed limits and traffic guidelines whilst transporting customers
- Assist customers in a helpful and friendly manner, when required
What we’re looking for
- Applicants must have a full and valid driver’s licence
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while delivery exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow procedures and adhere to company guidelines and standards
- A customer-focused, collaborative and adaptable approach
Benefits and Perks
- Hourly pay
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
- Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets , fitness classes , shopping discounts and much more
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential
About Avis Budget Group
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
In accordance with our Avis Safety Pledge and Budget Worry-Free Promise, ABG’s Vaccination Policy requires all Australia-based employees to be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination to our Human Resources Department. You will be provided with relevant information throughout the recruitment process.MascotNew South WalesAustralia