Immediately hiring! As an Automotive Parts Clerk, you will be the specialist responsible for ordering parts, tires, and shop supplies from appropriate preferred vendors as well as run inventory, stock, and usage reports. You will maintain the parts inventory and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers (vendors).
What you’ll do:
- Order and receive parts, tires, glass, and shop supplies through appropriate parts suppliers; distribute parts to be installed and charge out parts to appropriate Electronic Repair Orders
- Create Purchase Orders, subject to approval of Maintenance Manager; match invoices to purchase orders in our electronic payables system; fax or scan invoices to accounts payable
- Reconcile pending parts/tire vehicles, follow-up with overdue parts, including posting to internal website
- Follow-up with body shops in regards to delayed parts
- Complete/Assist with physical inventories as needed
- Manage inventory by returning obsolete or overstock parts/tires/glass and replenishing inventory of common usage parts, tires, oil, oil filters, and supplies
- Organize parts, tires, and office areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager, some of which may involve working outside of the office on the lot or in the maintenance shops
Pay rate : 21/hr
Perks you’ll get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental benefits
- Retirement benefits (Group RRSP)
- Employee discounts
What we’re looking for:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of CDK program is a must
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Professional, engaging personality
- Flexibility to work all shifts
Who are we?
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to sit, stand, and type for prolonged periods. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.EtobicokeOntarioCanada