Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Want to accelerate your career? Join a team of driven people, performing with purpose.
At Avis Budget Group, we are proud to be a performance driven organization. Our 21,000+ employees encourage each other to be at their best through outstanding leadership, training and tools and rewards.
As a participant of our ABG Accelerate internship program you will be encouraged to explore different areas of our business to grow both personally and professionally to jump start a rewarding career.
The 10 Week Accelerate Internship Program consists of:
- Learning the ins and outs of your department
- Professional development workshops
- Hear from our leaders to learn more about our business
- Network with our senior leadership team
- Visit our field operations to learn how your team influences our daily operations
What you’ll do:
- Write compelling employee stories that support our vision of being the best vehicle rental company in the world, and our promise to employees that they’re joining a team of driven people, performing with purpose.
- Create content to support the launch of new and existing internal campaigns, as well as for our corporate website and social channels.
- Bring insight . You’ll keep the team informed by analyzing data from our employee apps, highlighting what content resonates with employees, the ideal times to post and how to drive engagement.
- Multi-task! We’re a lean, driven team with a passion for what we do. No job is too big or too small. From planting flags in the front lawn of our WHQ to create that perfect “impactful” moment to supporting the largest Brand campaign in decades.
- Communicate with Courage. Courage is key in the world of communication. Being able to approach a project from a multitude of angles, put forward your views to make it work best… (written work, design, web design, videography).
What we’re looking for:
- Active enrollment at college/university.
- Ability to work 35 hours a week at our World HQ in Parsippany, NJ
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency and time management
- Proficient to advanced computer skills including MS Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others, but also the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America