We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
This is a permanent full-time position that can be based in Australia (Sydney or Brisbane) or New Zealand (Auckland or Christchurch).
The Workforce Management Analyst will be a commercially and technically astute individual with experience in Workforce Planning. This position is responsible for the on-going maintenance and administration of the integrated Workforce Dimensions Systems; including continued implementation across the Pacific Region. Additionally, this individual will be accountable for driving productivity and improvements across multi-site operations. Both strategic & analytical, the ideal candidate will need to be more than just an executor. They will understand the nuances of each of our businesses and drive Pacific-wide standardization and continuously improve our processes in relation to workforce planning.
- Responsible for generating site level labour forecasting and liaising directly with the Operations Managers, Revenue Management and Finance teams to ensure accurate job level labour forecasts.
- Maintain Workforce Dimensions analytics and external dashboards to support different levels of managers and stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Provide information and insights to prepare month end results and country level forecasting and planning for the Finance Team and General Manager.
- Work with the Revenue Management Team to review trends in advanced reservations and maintain special events information within the Workforce Dimensions Solution.
- Ensure that there is continuous communication with the Operations Team to provide insight and coordinate last minute staffing needs and adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Review historical trends and make adjustments and improvements to the forecasting, headcount planning and scheduling process as needed.
- Daily management of employee data transfer between Workday and Workforce Dimensions to ensure system data accuracy.
- Manage all administrative related tasks within the system to ensure smooth operations of supported systems. This will include more complex tasks to make sure both service levels and productivity goals are met across multi-site operations.
- Lead and support the business with continued implementation of Dimensions including but not limited to; testing, system configuration, new site set up and development of business processes.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in workforce management and optimising productivity.
- Excellent ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyse data and feedback with sound business acumen.
- Strong modelling skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Previous experience with Kronos Workforce Dimensions or similar Time and Attendance platforms.
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast paced environment.
- Experience managing system integration and interface troubleshooting errors.
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
- Discounts within Avis Budget Group and our partners
- Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets, fitness classes, shopping discounts and much more
- Global opportunities to build your career with Avis Budget Group
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Friendly & supportive team
- Join a global leader in the car rental industry
- Be valued in an environment where achievements are celebrated