Rental Operations Agent - Birmingham Airport
Are you brilliant at creating unbeatable experiences that keep customers coming back time and again? Do you feel comfortable understanding and promoting the extra products and services that suit each person’s needs? If so, this is the role you’re looking for!
You will work in a fast-paced environment placing the customer at the heart of everything you do. We pride ourselves on delivering unbeatable service and creating an environment where we can celebrate and recognise our employees for the great job they do! Please note this is an annualised hours role which means you will work a certain number of hours over the whole year.
Key Responsibilities of a Rental Operations Agent:
- Owning the full rental experience from vehicle preparation, interacting with customers to handling returns.
- Providing excellent face-to-face customer service.
- Being a brand ambassador – positively promoting our products and services.
- Working towards targets to increase productivity and sales.
What we are looking for:
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Someone who enjoys working flexibly as the role is annualised hours based and who likes taking on a variety of different tasks – no two days will be the same!
- A full valid driving licence with 12 months’ experience
Great rewards for great work
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. That’s why we are committed to looking after our people as much as our customers. We offer:
- 33 days holiday
- A Perkbox account, giving you access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, online GP appointments, fitness classes, learning courses and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group (including Zipcar).
- Opportunity to earn monthly commission
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, operating three of the most recognized brands in the industry through Avis, Budget and Zipcar, the world’s leading car-sharing network. Together our brands offer a range of options, from car and truck rental to on-demand car sharing that bring vehicles closer to where and when customers need them, by the minute, the hour, one-way, daily, weekly and months-long reservations. Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
Apply Now!BirminghamUnited Kingdom