Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
This associate will regularly perform a variety of administrative tasks to contribute to the timely and accurate processing of inbound and outbound titles of Avis rental fleet vehicles by signing and notarizing documents as required. Performing data entry tasks also required. This associate will provide administrative assistance in other Field Administration departments as determined by Supervisors and Manager.
What you'll do:
The primary responsibility for this associate is to process the title pull for the Avis and Budget rental vehicle fleet for vehicle disposition, this associate executes titles based upon sales at automobile auctions and dealers sale platforms for vehicles that are selling or have sold. Daily use of several different computer applications is critical for this associate to determine current status of many overdue or missing titles. Physically opening arriving mail, coordinating with DMV offices across the United States, and contacting field units for assistance, all fall within the scope of this position. This associate also contributes to processing inbound and outbound titles by performing bar coding, title research and execution, and audit functions. This associate must adhere to very specific, state provided guidelines and instructions when completing title executions.
- title responsibilities
- Inbound and Outbound title processing
- Processing and sending title documents
- Researching lost titles and performing administrative/clerical tasks
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Equivalent Education Level Required: High School Graduate
- Experience Required: Customer service, Data entry, DMV experience and/or knowledge of DMV
- policies/procedures helpful.
Basic telephone skills used in a professional environment to provide exceptional customer service to all customers is required. A working knowledge of the following computer applications/programs:
- -Microsoft Outlook
- -Microsoft Excel
- -Microsoft Access
- -Wizard (Avis/Budget application)
- -Title Tracking (Avis/Budget application)
Perks you’ll get:
• Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
• Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
• Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
• Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
• Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Virginia BeachVirginiaUnited States of America