Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
At Avis Budget Group, we’re looking for people as passionate about cars as we are. This administrative position provides administrative assistance to the location and provides service to both internal and external customers.
What you’ll do:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the District Manager and team.
• Assist with operational support for customer recovery.
• Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for employees.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Assists in managing special projects. Project management skills necessary.
• Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data and graphics. Strong Microsoft Excel skills necessary.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with tight deadlines approaching.
• Assists HR Partner with the coordination of New Hire Orientation as well as employee file generation.
• Provides a variety of reports to location managers.
• Receiving, logging, researching, and distributing all litigation related correspondence, summonses, etc. to the appropriate manager or HR Partner.
• Ensuring vendor accounts are paid and kept up to date through Oracle System Management.
• Employee file management throughout employment lifecycle.
• Participating in Human Resources related compliance projects.
• Assisting management in scheduling and running organizational meetings.
• Providing confidential administrative and clerical support to the locations District Manager and HR Partner.
• Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
• High school diploma (or equivalent).
• Minimum of three year’s experience in general office experience.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and effectively both orally and in writing.
• Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management.
• Payroll and other administrative or secretarial education/experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, requiring little direct supervision.
• Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel).
• Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and responsibilities.
Perks you’ll get:
Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.HebronKentuckyUnited States of America