Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Want to accelerate your career? Join a team of driven people, performing with purpose.
At Avis Budget Group, we are proud to be a performance driven organization. Our 21,000+ employees encourage each other to be at their best through outstanding leadership, training and tools and rewards.
As a participant of our ABG Accelerate program you will be encouraged to explore different career paths to grow both personally and professionally to jump start a rewarding career.
The 15 Week Accelerate Program consists of:
- Two rotations – one within your role and one in a related field. This is followed by direct-position placement on a team where you can instantly provide value
- Networking opportunities with peers and senior leaders to practice networking skills and learn about teams across the business
- Intensive training on professional development skills
- Integration into our field operations to learn how your team influences our daily operations
Organizes and distributes daily Fleet Activity reports. Monitors and maintains system parameters governing the ABG Domestic Fleet. Develops departmental presentations for meetings. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and distribute various daily and monthly statistical reports.
- Create and update Fleet Department PowerPoint presentations.
- Review, coordinate, and negotiate buyback damage claim refunds on vehicles sold.
- Coordinate transfer of vehicles and titles.
- Research standard equipment & critical options on fleet.
- Assist the analysis & distribution of OEM vehicle delivery forecasts.
- Ad hoc requests/reporting from VP, Fleet Operations, Regional Offices and Sales/Marketing Departments.
- Working hours vary by day of week (M-F).
This position does not have formal supervision responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Database and Query knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Travel is not required.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America