The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in affect)
- Cafeteria with wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organisation (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31 years, we represent over 30 nationalities
Currently we are looking for talented Specialist for our Billing Solutions Team who make sure our customers pay for their rentals in a timely manner.
As Billing Solutions Specialist your role will be:
- Investigate disputed invoices when customers disagree with charges
- Acknowledge customer complaints and complete all relevant administration associated with resolving the cases on a day to day basis on agreed SLA, so as to maintain accurate records of all complaints and ensure they are effectively resolved
- Cooperate with departments in the BSC which can give help in the competent problem solving
- Keep customer database and accounts up-to-date, registering and following up cases (i.e. payment terms).
- Ensure consistent, efficient and successful resolution of all B2B Italian/EMEA collection file queries
- continuously striving for process improvement, actively contributing to knowledge and idea sharing within the team
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- min. high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
- fluent English and Italian knowledge (verbal, written)
- ideally 1 year of experience in collection, account receivables role, but talented and capable fresh graduates are also welcome
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- strong analytical skills, logical and proactive thinking
- collaborative approach while being able to make own decisions and take ownership
- ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- ability to take initiative
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence