The Customer Solution Specialist will be a liaison between our company and its current and potential worldwide customers with the purpose of retaining and growing specialty customer business. Responsible to research, resolve and respond to customers regarding their pre, during and post car rental experience. Takes ownership for effectively resolving issues, complaints and inquiries from our high profile/valued corporate and other customers etc. Strives to keep customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior to foster customer loyalty. Team members in this role are responsible for generating approximately $23M in revenue annually.
What you'll do:
- Accurately clarify, research and communicate information to provide options that fulfill customer needs in response to inquiries, requests and requirements related to new and existing car rental reservations. As appropriate cross sell ancillary products & services to obtain and grow revenue.
- Insure that all interactions are in accordance with company policies and standards of customer service and professionalism. Customers include Prestige (Chairman's Club, President's Club, CEO, etc.), Corporate Tour and general consumer groups.
- Accurately clarify, research and communicate information to provide and implement solutions in response to customer inquiries, requests and issues related to past and future car rentals. Customers include Prestige (Chairman's club, President's club, CEO, etc.), Corporate Tour and general consumer groups.
- Accurately input required data into various company systems for tracking and retention of customer records. Insure that all interactions are in accordance with company policy and standards of customer service and professionalism.
- Provide highly accurate and prompt assistance, completion and processing of forms and/or reports related to reservation special handling requirements or requests.
- Coordinate forthcoming reservations and/or investigate customer service issues through telephone and email communication with field operations personnel. Insure accurate and timely completion of adjustments for customers. Prepare communications to customers using professional standards of vocabulary and grammar.
- Participate in special projects and/or conduct various other duties as may be required or assigned.
What we are looking for:
- High School diploma. Minimum of 2 years current related experience in a customer care environment or inside sales.
What you should bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening and telephone skills
- Strong negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, mathematical skills and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills using MS Outlook, MS Office and multiple specialized applications.
- Ability to handle complex customer issues while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative to exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to speak read and write English fluently.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.