Connecting you to more.
Take the next step in your career with a highly successful global organization!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organization. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative, collaborative and very, very busy.
We are currently looking for a Specialist colleague into our Fleet Operations Team, who are responsible for financial and accounting activities related to our fleet during the whole life cycle of our vehicles: from the purchase until they are sold.
As Fleet Operations Specialist your role will be:
- processing, checking, validating and booking all supplier invoices related to car purchases, including the preparation for payment
- calculating the value of vehicles before they are put up for sale (in consideration of the risk/buy back process)
- preparation of invoices, allocation and booking of incoming payments, as well as collecting the debts when cars are sold
- keeping contact and managing the relationship with partners and suppliers both on phone and in writing
- in case of issues proactively contacting the partner and when necessary escalating problems to senior team members or the team leader
- maintaining pro-active contacts with other service areas alongside the BSC, and also with external partners
- acting independently within scope of responsibility
- keeping deadlines and aligning with compliance rules, especially Sox
- supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- degree in economics, with emphasis on finance/accounting
- ideally minimum 1 year experience within finance and accounting is expected; however we are happy to consider talented fresh graduates with strong accounting skills as well
- English language knowledge (verbal, written) at least on an upper-intermediate level
- additionally knowledge of either Italian or German languages is a plus
- analytical mind-set
- excellent problem solving skills, logical thinking
- accuracy; ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- “can do “ mentality, collaborative approach; team spirit
- confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in affect)
- Cafeteria with wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organisation (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities
If you want to be connected to more in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!BudapestHungary