Lot Attendant (63876)
Pay Rate: $15.00
If you’re bored sitting behind a desk all day in a call center or working as a cashier in a retail store, join our high-energy team where you’ll get to meet and interact with our customers while leaving them with a memorable experience. This is your chance to be part of a great team.
What you’ll do:
- Load vehicles on to the ready line using a handheld device
- Reconcile the ready line to ensure that all vehicles are eligible for rental
- Identify vehicles that cannot be rented due to Out of Service status
- Communicate by radio vehicle request from counter agents and customer service kiosk
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- The ideal candidate may have experience in baggage handling at an airport/warehouse or has worked in customer-facing roles
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to stand and walk continuously, enter and exit vehicles, and lift up to 50 pounds. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.