Connecting you to more. Take the next step in your career in beautiful Budapest !
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia), we operate 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar; Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
As Cash Application Specialist you will be supporting our subsidiaries across Italy at our Business Service Centre (BSC) in Budapest, Hungary to ensure incoming payments are allocated correctly in a timely manner. This will offer you a career defining job opportunity to join a successful, fast growing EMEA business where you'll have the chance to help shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
- identifying incoming payments from Italian clients and applying these to rentals
- contacting customers relating to payment information, asking for remittance advice
- creating journals for non-rental payments
- processing credit card payments and refunds
- investigating and correcting the false bookings
- Providing emphasized attention and service for our key customers
- continuously striving for process improvement, actively contributing to knowledge- and idea sharing within the team
- preparing reports
This is the job for you, if you have:
- high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- confident upper-intermediate English (verbal, written) and intermediate Italian
- similar experience in cash application, accounts receivables role and/or shared service environment is an advantage, but not a must
- precise an detailed oriented administrative skills
- excellent communication (both verbal; written) as well as customer orientations skills
- problem solving skills; logical and proactive thinking
- collaborative approach, while also being able to take ownership, initiative
- ability to priorities in a faced paced environment
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
- Possibility to work from abroad (according to remote policy in affect)
- Cafeteria with wide range of elements - e.g. SZÉP Card (Széchenyi Recreation Card), mutual aid fund, targeted health fund, pension fund, language course
- Employee discounts program at various contracted partners
- We are proud of working at the greenest of Budapest – Green House Office Building
- We support your career development with internal learning portfolio and talent programs
- We are never bored - our Fun Factory team takes care of event organization (well-being & mental health program, team building, social events, CSR - Charity activities)
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements!
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Young, dynamic, and multinational environment – the average age alongside the BSC is 31years, we represent over 30 nationalities
If you want to be connected to more in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply to our job opening now!BudapestHungary