Facilities, Property and Safety Coordinator (Hybrid Working)
Provides administrative support to the Property, Facilities and Safety functions. Manages the property database, co-ordinates maintenance work orders and projects, production and reconciliation of purchase orders, maintains safety legal compliance for all employees, customers and visitors in U.K.
Compliance - Implements appropriate Health & Safety policies, procedures and risk assessments to ensure compliance with current legislation and standards. Assists with Business Continuity (BCP), Company Safety initiatives and on environmental compliance for the Steamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) and Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS).
Functional Expertise - Keeps abreast of and maintains relevant professional qualifications to ensure continual and timely business compliance.
Process Improvement -Measures and monitors Environmental and Health & Safety performance to maintain and improve working practices. Support Wellbeing initiative development and communications. Supports on global Safety Team projects to enhance and support the Global Safety Program initiatives.
Employee Communication- Promotes efficient management of Environmental protection and Health & Safety within the company, setting a positive example to employees to promote a safe working culture. Coordinates maintenance activities to UK sites. External communication to contractors, property legal services, consultants and project managers.
- Provide support to the Operations Team on matters relating to Property, Facilities and Safety
- Support with the management of Property, Facilities and Safety service suppliers
- Monitor Health and Safety training compliance by the UK workforce
- Support with the preparation of policies and risk assessments to establish a culture of Health and Safety
- Monitor Station Safety inspections for completion
- Assist with the investigation of incidents
- Provide comprehensive data and analysis on Property, Facilities and Safety metrics
- Support broader organization goals relating to Property, Facilities and Safety •
- Participate in UK Operations meetings as required
- Experience of working in a corporate business environment
- Experience of managing Property, Facilities and Safety management systems
- Good ability to identify cost-efficient recommendations for improvement
- Good administration and motivational skills
Great rewards for great work
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. That’s why we are committed to looking after our people as much as our customers. We offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working pattern ( must be able to travel between sites when required)
- A Perkbox account, giving you access to more than 250 perks, including free drinks, cinema tickets, shopping discounts, online GP appointments, fitness classes, learning courses and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group (including Zipcar).
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested, please apply now!BracknellUnited Kingdom