Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating some of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
The impact you’ll make:
You will be a liaison between our company and our client’s owner services team. The purpose of this role will be to retain and grow specialty customer business.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible to research, resolve and respond to our client’s needs and drive engagement with owner services team
- Review and recommend/sell other products and services, respond to owner services team concerns while utilizing positive resolution techniques and provide them with other specialized assistance as required.
- Manage customer enrollments into the Avis loyalty programs
- Support leadership in the contract renewal process
- Work closely with Field Operations to coordinate a seamless rental experience for our clients
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in navigating internal stakeholders
- Collect, gather, analyze, and communicate data for business reviews
- Keep customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and foster loyalty between our companies.
What we are looking for:
- Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a high level of professionalism
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- High attention to detail with efficient follow-up skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales operations or equivalent experience working within a sales team
- Previous high volume call center and/or inside sales experience with resolution of complaints or inquiries preferred
- Ability to handle complex and specialized customer issues while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative to exceed expectations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must cultivate a collaborative environment, building team rapport and partnerships by modeling respect, helpfulness, commitment, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Ability to manage and adapt to frequent changes
- Service oriented approach when interacting with all stakeholders Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; English fluency required
- Solid PC skills including proficiency with MS Office suites, especially Excel and or Access
- Exposure to sales software, specifically salesforce.com, a plus
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Minimal travel is required
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ColumbusOhioUnited States of America