Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Driver .
Do you like driving and working with cars? Are you able to offer great customer service at all times?
As a Driver , life is busy. You will have the opportunity to provide outstanding customer service through the timely delivery and collection of vehicles and providing ancillary sales opportunities to optimise the customer experience.
Key Responsibilities of a Driver:
- Delivery and collection of cars from designated locations.
- Offering great customer service, and providing outstanding professionalism at all times.
- Valeting and ensuring that the vehicles are rented in an excellent condition
- Able to act quickly to support logistics within the store
We look for people who:
- Love to engage with customers and provide an outstanding level of service
- Is able to transfer customers' vehicles from location to location safely
- Have the mind-set to support the movement and delivery of fleet around the territory
- Have good communication skills
- Have terrific teamwork
- Have a full driving licence with 12 months’ experience
- Are flexible on location
Great rewards for great work:
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. That’s why we are committed to looking after our people as much as our customers. We offer:
- 33 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group (including Zipcar).
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested Apply Now!BathgateWest LothianUnited Kingdom