About Avis Budget Group
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
About the Role
As a Rental Operations Agent you will be involved in all aspects of our business! In this position you will be interacting with our customers on the counter marketing products and services, completing rental bookings, inspecting vehicles for damages and also assisting with the cleaning of our vehicles in the wash bay.
What you’ll do
- Interact with our customers face to face, promoting the Avis Budget Group brand.
- Completing rental transactions, contracts and bookings.
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of our vehicles according to company standards.
- Inspecting vehicles for any damages that occurred during the previous rentals.
What we’re looking for
- Applicants must have a full and valid driver’s licence
- This is a casual position that requires a minimum availability of 3-4 days per week
- Previous experience within retail, hospitality, customer service, sales or similar roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while delivery exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow procedures and adhere to company guidelines and standards
- Comfortable learning and using various computer systems to accurately input rental information
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
- Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets , fitness classes , shopping discounts and much more
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential