Monthly Commission Opportunity
Shift Premium may Apply
Immediately hiring! If you’re bored sitting behind a desk all day in a call center or working as a cashier in a retail store, join our high-energy Avis Budget Group enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
This is a combination role, where you will assist customers in different parts of the rental or return process on our airport lots. This may include, depending on location, checking cars, entering information in a handheld device, processing rentals of our loyalty customers, assisting customers at our exit gates or checking-in our cars at return, while providing excellent customer service.
Perks You’ll Get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage (New York and Puerto Rico: weekly wage)
- On the job training
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Flexible spending account opportunity to contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Above perks may vary based on full-time/part-time status and location
What We’re Looking For:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Must be able to type, sit, stand, walk or move throughout rental lot and enter/exit vehicles for prolonged periods and drive a variety of vehicles
- Must be 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
6 months retail customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is a bonus!
Who We Are:
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are crafting the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, with driven employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other category protected by applicable law.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.North CharlestonSouth CarolinaUnited States of America