Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
Want to accelerate your career? Join a team of driven people, performing with purpose.
At Avis Budget Group, we are proud to be a performance driven organization. Our 21,000+ employees encourage each other to be at their best through outstanding leadership, training and tools and rewards.
As a participant of our ABG Accelerate program you will be encouraged to explore different career paths to grow both personally and professionally to jump start a rewarding career.
The 15 Week Accelerate Program consists of:
- Two rotations – one within your role and one in a related field. This is followed by direct-position placement on a team where you can instantly provide value
- Networking opportunities with peers and senior leaders to practice networking skills and learn about teams across the business
- Intensive training on professional development skills
- Integration into our field operations to learn how your team influences our daily operations
The Data and Customer Insights Analyst is a key role in the Customer Experience Department. This role is responsible for a comprehensive set of responsibilities with regard to developing, executing, and reporting on the organization's customer feedback projects. This position oversees Voice of the Customer (VOTC) research, is responsible for reporting on and helping integrate all facets of customer feedback and providing organizational guidance for improvement efforts. This position plays a significant role in uncovering key customer and operational insights and communicating them throughout the organization. This role will partner with other teams in the organization – Market Research, CRM, Customer Service, Sales– to drive connectivity between consumer insights and other data sources. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
What you’ll do:
- Conducts root cause analyses and identifies key focal areas to drive customer experience improvement
- Produce consumer analysis reporting and present findings to operational management and broader organization based on findings.
- Drive linkages between VOTC feedback and financial and operational metrics.
- Track KPI’s of customer experience initiatives and identify areas of opportunity
- Partner cross-functionally with other departments to share findings and insights
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Ability to report to our WHQ, Parsippany, NJ
- Must love data analysis and have a hunger to dig deeper and learn more! Must have a propensity to always ask “why?”
- Excellent analytical ability and quantitative skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task and balance several important projects at one time.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – must be resourceful and creative with solutions.
- Requires strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact and work with employees from all levels of the organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Tableau preferred.
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Occasional travel is required.
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Avis Budget Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.ParsippanyNew JerseyUnited States of America