Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As an Automotive Fleet Services Clerk , you will provide general clerical assistance to internal and external customers. Responsibilities include accounts payables, receivables, purchase orders, vended vehicles, inventory, reporting, and clerical duties.
What you'll do:
- Support purchase order, accounts payable and receivables accounting and reporting processes.
- Compile and report on vended vehicles and inventories.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, file, fax, and copy as directed.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by Automotive Fleet Services Manager, some may involve working outside of the office on the lot or in the maintenance shop.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in an office setting preferred.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills. Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, time-management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Capable of determining priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.