Driven to be the best together!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is supporting the Group from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast-growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
The RPA Business Analys t’s role is responsible for assuring that processes are in place to promote and facilitate continuous improvement projects and enabling robotic process automation function. You will need to create and direct all process improvement and standardization efforts as well as finding new areas of possible RPA solutions and encourage decision makers to devote resources to these initiatives and administrate all the changes. The team interacts with various departments and senior leadership within BSC and International ABG entities for successfully supporting the ABG strategy at Group and BSC levels. All change projects/initiatives need to deliver savings to the business, supporting a culture of continuous improvement and increase the level of automation in organization. You will be a key player to identify and prepare the processes and create the essential documents that enables RPA developers following the RPA framework. Benefit estimation and post calculation is also key task of this role.
Your role will be:
- Partner with BSC & International Leadership Team and the middle management team in identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve the process in aspects terms of Lean, standardize them as much as it is possible, make them prepared for robotic solutions and enable RPA developers with necessary documents
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal and improve the quality standards of given services.
- Creating the – PDD (Process Description Document), the base for the solution’s development.
- Leading the development of solutions that bring a positive impact to the Teams, always checking for scalability.
- Actively lead project teams and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of any RPA or process improvement project and administrative efficiency that will lead to cost reduction and competitive advantage.
- Liaison with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking the financial benefit and added value of all the initiatives
- Work with the Leadership Team as well as other managers to maximize understanding and improvement efforts of Process improvement and RPA developments.
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- BSC or MSC degree required preferably in business or finance discipline
- Strong project management skills and experience with the ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities
- Fluent English – oral and written; additional EU language (DE, FR, IT or ES) and fluent level is a clear advantage (but not mandatory)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity.
- Logical thinking to find the hidden opportunities of the business processes.
- Leadership skills to handle the whole team until the delivery of the project. Experience leading projects is necessary.
- Strategic planning approach to meet business needs.
- Clear understanding of RPA capability and applicability (certification is not a must)
- Experience with leading the identification of opportunities for improvement or automation (method and approach should be explained)
- Project management qualification (an advantage but not necessary)
- Lean/Six lean sigma methodology Training (certification is an advantage but not necessary)
- Experience in multiple service lines/departments in an SSC environments is desired
- Experience of using MS packages e.g.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MSProject
- Change Management qualification (an advantage but not necessary)
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task, and prioritize projects and workflow
- Experience and passion with proven analytical skills to recognize and resolve issues
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is the Award winner Best SSC in the CEE Region (2018)
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
- car rental and partner discounts in addition to your compensation package
- remote-work possibility
If you want to be connected to more in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!BudapestHungary